Aug 11, 2006

This weekend

It has been so crazy over the past several weeks that I haven't had a chance to blog. So tomorrow morning after my run, I'm going to Starbucks and post about these items:
  • How much I hate Starbucks
  • Jon's bachelor party weekend in Ocean City (no naked pictures of Curr will be posted)
  • Athletics Nation vs. Halo Haven blog battle (it is nerdier than it sounds)
  • Ben's married chick from Cleveland who has become way to comfortable in my living room
  • NFL predictions (I know that Eric is dying for this one)
  • New Laguna Beach vs. Old Laguna Beach

1 comment:

skeetskeet11 said...

Do you know how many people are anxiously waiting for something other than a golf update from Eric? Where is your post?!?!? Did Starbucks find out that you were going to post something negative and come and take you out?!?!?