Aug 24, 2006

A few thoughts....

1) One more Browns' related post... there was a post somewhere authored by an AFC North fan who did his divison preview. He ended the Browns' paragraph by saying..
"Hating the Browns is like hating a third party candidate (presidential races and CT senate races excluded)."

Wow, one sentence that links the Browns and politics! Right up our alley!

Should I be offended by this analogy?

2) Played golf yesterday with a friend from Iowa who is in town... got out of the car, no warmups, went right to the first tee....

... and one beer and 3 vodka-tonics later, I shot 71, with 6 birdies.

Maybe I care too much. I should just take two shots of vodka before a torunament and show up 10 minutes before my tee time. And, as Don said, it's illegal to drink in tournament events DURING the event, but not before!

3) Who are these people that take a piss at the urinal and pull their pants halfway down their legs at the urinal? Gees - no need to unbuckle the belt, huh? Isn't that why zippers were made?

1 comment:

dzahn07 said...

1. Yes you should be offended. That is not only a shot at the Browns, but Cleveland in general. Fuck them.

2. That explains why you called me all weird and shit.

3. That's what happens when you have a big swhantz. Not like you can relate....Good Day my friend.