Apr 10, 2006

Happy Easter!!!!!


1. What the hell is that? I honestly would crap myself if I saw that one morning in the front yard going to work.
Just in time for Easter.

2. The baseball package and TIVO has taken my TV watching skills to the next level. So nice now that I don't have to battle with Ben to watch the game.

3. Purchased the XBOX 360 over the weekend. That along with my new home entertainment system, is really pushing me to buy the new Sony LCD TV to complete the package. But with Vegas, Napa, Phoenix, Charleston, Charlotte, and Cincy trips planned wihin the next 45 days, I think I have to pass until the summer time.

4. Did anyone hear those 911 calls from the kid who called because his mom passed out and the operators that hung up on him? Not once, but twice? And then the mom dies. Jesus. Some lawyer is going to make a killing off of that. And rightfully so. I remember back in the day when you would accidentally call 911 and then hang up and the next thing you know, the police are at your door. I guess not anymore.

5. The weather is finally turning out here. God, it was so nice out on Saturday. Ended spending the Saturday like an 80 year old man though. Ben, his brother, and I spent all day outside on our porch, drinking and playing gin rummy. Needless to say, I was out cold by 7:00pm.

6. Sent Carol off on an 8 day camping trip to Mexico with her friends on Saturday morning. Um...probably the last time I see her.

7. How about those A's!!!

8. Well the Masters came and went. Good job for Phil. Why is it that I can't get excited about golf, if Tiger is not involved. I watched the morning round, and then the beginning of the 4th round, and when Tiger started to slip, I turned it off. Is this how it is for some people with the Yanks and baseball? Or the Cowboys and football? Or the Lakers and basketball?

No comments: