May 23, 2007

Quick hits

A couple of quick hits.

1. It might be only me, but I can't wait to see the Boston Sports Guy's article about the NBA lottery last night. Ohhhh, I'm so excited. I'm sure he will try to downplay it a bit, but since nothing has been posted to date, his dad might of killed him. And why is there all this talk about changing the system now? While the system is strange, no one was complaining when the Knicks did the same thing many years ago. And as a gambler I like it.

2. Annapolis- A friend of mine transferred out to Annapolis and is now single and is looking for places to go out downtown. The only place I know of is Rams Head. Is there any places there to listen to live music and such?

3. Magic Johnson- Why hasn't there been a story on him? The guy is still kicking and looking very good on TNT, despite having the HIV. Have they found a cure? Is it only for rich folks? How come nobody has looked into this recently?

4. Its been a long time, but I hate it when your baseball team is out of it this early. The A's are just terrible right now. Who can blame them though with all the injuries. It is painful to watch their games.

1 comment:

RRD said...

Wow, that is eerie. L and I made the same comment re: MJ yesterday. We also talked about if Casey Martin had his leg amputated yet. Great conversation