May 24, 2007

I'm mad as hell...


and I'm not going to take it anymore.


1) Varejao was fouled on the winning shot. Wallace clearly pushed him out of the way. An obvious offensive call there - no whistle.


2) Lebron was fouled on the drive at the end, but that one was much closer. All those idiots that criticized LeBron in game 1 can now suck it. He drove and took it to the hole - just like those idiots said - and see? No call.


3) The first thing Mike Brown should do is pull the team bus over in Sandusky - or any lake town on the 80/90 turnpike driving back from Detroit - there's plenty of them; I've driven that stretch multiple times - and follow these instructions:

a) Find a cement block or anchor

b) Tie it to Larry Hughes' ankle

c) Drop the anchor in Lake Erie


Whoops? Is Larry still attached to it? Continue driving, Mr. Bus Driver!


I know Leland and rrd have waited for this day to say "I told you so", so let me have it.


1 comment:

RRD said...

There was a basketball game last night? I was too busy watching Scrubs reruns.

I don't know if it was the Washington or NJ series, but I was shocked when the stat was flashed that Larry Hughes averaged only 12 pts/gm during the season. If you can't make more shots with Lebron running point forward, you're in a world of hurt.

I won't be holding my breath for a Detroit/SA final, where O/U will be @ 170.