May 17, 2007

5 Things I like this morning

1. Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" song. And I can only imagine what the video looks like!!!

2. Hard Spun and Curling finishing 1-2 in the Preakness. Yes I know that the favorite has won the last 5 out of 6 Preaknesses, but I'm not sold on Street Sense. He had to run a perfect race to catch Hard Spun. I mean a perfect race!!! He needs the rail to win, but with the 8th position, I'm not too sure if he can get it.

3. O'Malley's comments that MD needs slots. Do you think he will be able to get it passed? I hope so.

4. Full slate of morning baseball games. With my Fantasy Baseball team back in the race, I love tracking games at work. 9:00am start for Cleveland?? I love it.

5. Another guy goes on the DL for the A's, with another one pending. While it is fun watching some of these guys play, I would like to see our original team on the field so we don't lose to the Royals every other night. For the third straight evening in a row, we blew a save to the Royals. Ugh.

1 comment:

RRD said...

The 'Girlfriend' video is on her website...so I've been told.