Apr 9, 2007

Talkin' Baseball...

Its egregious I tell you, egregious.

Apparently Bud Selig wanted to watch some LIVE baseball in Milwaukee this week. Too bad he is watching the Tribe and Angles. If this had happened in NY or Boston, what are the odds they would move the series to Toronto?

I assume MLB will revenue neutralize the Dolans for the, oh, say 100 fans, that might show up in Milwaukee. And the fans in Cleveland …well just s*&% on them (just like the NFL).

Now Cleveland and Seattle have been placed at a disadvantage just as the season starts. Good luck making up 4 games in Cleveland (note, that was Seattle’s only trip to the North Coast this season) And why? I can’t explain it. Why does baseball insist on scheduling games in early April in Northern cities that don’t have a dome? I clearly do not understand. I don’t enjoy watching teams play in the freezing cold in October, let alone in April when it can be easily avoided. And for those that didn’t grow up in Cleveland, it snows in April. This isn’t a freak occurrence.

I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

4micah said...

Outrageous...preposterous!

Eric Z said...

test
I can't log in right now since all the Blogger commands are in FRENCH!