Dec 4, 2006

Bowl Crazy

Is it just me or does anyone really care that Florida made the championship game over Michigan? I can understand why Florida made it over Michigan and at the same time I wouldn't of had a problem if Michigan made it over Florida. Very weird that I don't have a strong opinion on this. While both teams only have one loss, they both have major holes in their schedule and both can hang with Ohio St. Should be interesting.

Now onto some other bowl comments:

Purdue-MD: WOW, how exciting. Both of these teams have fucked me during the entire year, so I'm probably going to stay away. Maybe the over at 52? That seems high though.

Rutgers-Kansas St: I wanted to go against Rutgers so bad, but Kansas St fell apart at the end, despite their win over TX. They remind me of MD, win a few, then just totally collapse against teams that they should beat. Fuck Rutgers!!

Hawaii-ASU- The over/under is 75. 75!!!! And I don't see how I can't take the over. 42-35 as the final score?

Clemson-KY- Kentucky in a bowl???? I'm licking my chops on this one. Wiz, any thoughts?

Boise St-Oklahoma- Either of these teams could be playing for the National Championship. If it wasn't for the blown call against Oregon, Oklahoma would have one loss and probably be in the running, and Boise St is undefeated but play in a super weak conference. I was hoping that both of these teams would be playing someone else like LSU or Wake so I could take them, but now they are playing against each other and I have no clue who to take. This will be a great game though. Take Boise St and the 8 points.

LSU-ND: I like this match up for some reason. I think LSU will win, but giving 9 points? I'm taking ND.

Louisville-WF: Nice pull Orange Bowl. I'm going super heavy with Louisville. They should be playing for the National Championship if Rutgers didn't fuck it up with a game of a lifetime. Again fuck Rutgers.

USC-Michigan: Not a bad Rose Bowl at all. Can someone tell Pete Caroll to stop going for it on 4th down? Its like they are playing backyard football every week with this shit. It cost them the Championship last year and the UCLA game this year.

WV-Ga Tech- I hate the ACC. Let's go WV!!!!!

Wisconsin-Arkansas- Interesting matchup. Don't like either teams, and I think that Wisconsin is way over-rated.

Cincy-W Michigan- Fuck Rutgers, let's go W Michigan.

Texas Tech-Minnesota- How the hell did Minnesota make a bowl game?
Nevada-Miami-How the hell did Miami make a bowl game?

I'll continue this tomorrow as I have to get back to work.

No comments: