Dec 22, 2006

Bobafett? Bobafett?

Holy Shit, I'm getting married in 8 days. Fuck!!! What the hell was I thinking. No joke. Seriously. I'm one of the most selfish guys that I know. Nothing against Carol, since she knows all of my faults and puts up with it, but jesus this is just so.....Final. This is it isn't it. Crap. I feel like Solo when he was blind on Jaba's ship looking for Bobafett.

Anyway, for those of you coming down, you are in for a treat. Carol said that everything is perfect. The house is crazy big. 3 big floors with the bottom floor being a room with several couches, pool table, fooz ball table, and a flat screen. Told her that most of us will be down there watching the games and she said that was cool. Add in Eric's table games (Vegas Style) and this could be ground breaking for a wedding. Football and Gambling at a wedding? Let's see.

Onto the games which is the only thing that keeps my mind off of all of this shit right now.

College
Rice -5.5
S Florida -5
NM -3
Utah -1
Hawaii -7

Home Underdogs that I'm taking
Raiders +7
Texans +9.5
Seattle +4.5
Detroit +5.5

Buying into the Sportsguy
Denver -3
Browns -3
Atl -6
Jets +2

My own shit
Rams Under
TN -4.5
Giants Over 47.5

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

Sorry everyone, no craps table. I do have another felt that I am bringing, so we'll have to set something makeshift up to simulate the true experience.

We'll have 6 deck blackjack, craps and Pai Gow. Anything else? I could be the card sharks dealer as well....