Nov 15, 2005

Fooooooooood

Two quick food items today:

1. Personal Size Pizza is a rip off. $6.00 for four miniature slices that would only fill up a little girl. Even if you are not that hungry, never order it. What a joke.

2. How does one not notice lumpy milk? Was it because I was blinded by 4 large peanut butter cookies that were calling my name? Yes. Well I proceeded to drink an entire glass of it, thinking that the lumps were just parts of the cookie, which resulted in a two hour conflict in my bathroom. The only good thing is that I finished the Bill Simmons book, which wasn't too bad.

6 comments:

jorge blogsada said...

It's odd though because big gulp sizes have become positively obscene while the poor "personal" pizza continues to trudge on as gustatory stocking stuffer at best.

Is there anything funnier than Randy Moss playing the calm, workmanlike couterpoint to TO on the sportscenter interview. See, we're totally different, he's 81, I'm 18. I wear a doo rag, he's suspended.

Has anyone figured out how Sean Salisbury determines whether he's going to use poise, mental toughness, and gut check. I don't think he means to use them interchangably.

skeetskeet11 said...

thank you for pushing eric's analysis of the browns down one. i was about to jab myself in the eye if i had to look at that anymore.

dzahn07 said...

It was either going to be about food or Laguna Beach, and I guess I should of went with a Sean Salisbury interview for Jon.

Buck Super Stereo said...

this post made me smile. i guess you can be funny afterall.

Eric Z said...

Leland:

Sorry about the Browns post. Derek and I will make sure that you are able to post so you can post something on top of other posts - like recent material.

That change should take effect soon!

What was that? You already have that power?
I see.....

skeetskeet11 said...

Puh-leese,
A comment AND a post?!?!? That's like a month's worth of output for me. And if I was to post anything, it'd be something about poopey diapers--and no one wants to go careening down that path.