Dec 26, 2008

So much anger

I hate fucking Pottery Barn. How are simple wooden chairs for a kitchen table $250 a pop? Oh, I have an option of a $99 chair, but it will only fit one of my ass cheeks on it. The chairs are actually twice as much as the table that we want to buy. How are they in business? Oh, that's right, they have an amazing marketing campaign that brain washes all women into thinking that their furniture is the only crap that matters. Trying to talk Carol out of shopping at Pottery Barn is like trying to convince Lee and Wiz to stay at the Monte Carlo. Impossible.

And what the hell is the deal with rugs? I love my hardwood floors, but for some reason we need to put a $2000 rug over top of it. Then why did we get the upgraded hardwoods? Why not just carpeting? ARGH!!! OK, I'm done with my Seinfeld type rant. Sorry.

1 comment:

Zeitgeber said...

So I guess you finally got the table, congrats to Carol! I'm sure it rocks! sooz