Dec 21, 2008

I wish I was joking...

...but I'm not.

During the telecast today, Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon were questioning the Browns' defensive strategy.

"This is not rocket science. You know the Bengals are going to run hard and limit their passes. Do we watch more game tape than the Browns' coaching staff?"

And he wasn't being sarcastic.

Question:
The Browns now have not scored an offensive TD in 20 quarters. And we go to Pittsburgh next week.
Any guesses on the line? I'm thinking 19 1/2.

By the way: leading passer in the game: Ken Dorsey, 68 yards.

1 comment:

Sweet said...

Which group had the most yards during the game?

a) Bengals receivers
b) Browns receivers
c) Bengals Defense after an interception

Answer is C.

If the o/u was set at 2 for the number of passes attempted by the Bengals in the 2nd half, I hope you took the under. Wow.