Dec 5, 2008

Greatest Email Complaint Ever!!!

So this is what I have to deal with on almost a weekly basis. Crazy customers and crazy claimants. This is an email that I received today. The man is emailing our defense attorney, and copied in myself and a couple of other managers.


Subject: Mr. Attorney, O.J. Simpson is sentenced, Do you still think that it is a good idea for your to threaten me??

As you can see O.J. Simpson AT THE END is sentenced!!!!
With the way you are going your time is going to come. I was wondering what are the sentencing guidelines for violation of Racketeer Corrupt Organizations Act? P.C. 550(b)(2) and (b)(3) and P.C. 182? Topping that threatening a potential litigant to not pursuit his legal rights in court while you have him on the speaker phone and your "staff" are listening???

By the way any thing happens to me, due to the statements you have made, the first person the detectives are going to question is you. Well it is a good idea to think before you act on your revengeful thoughts.

AS I HAVE PROMISED MY LAWSUIT WILL BE FILED AND I WILL NOTICE YOUR DEPOSITION AND OTHER PEOPLE'S WHO WERE INVOLVED.
FURTHERMORE, I HAVE ATTACHED A COPY OF THE CIVIL COMPLAINT TO THIS e-mail FOR YOUR REVIEW WHICH GIVES YOU PROOF THAT I AM WORKING ON THE LAWSUIT AND YOUR THREATS DID NOT WORK!!!!!!


End



I go onto

No comments: