Jul 2, 2006

World Cup Standings


Well, we have a winner. Don Hershey and his 21 points in pool play have captured the first Zahn Brother's World Cup Draft Tournament. Congrats!!!! And I'm happy that Don won since it really seemed important to him. After the golf tournament two weeks ago in Ohio, Don was more excited about his WC teams going undefeated that afternoon than him actual golf score. Classic gambler and an excellent addition to the group.

But, there is an excellent battle for second place. Will post the final results next week.

3 comments:

Don said...

I needed this win BAD. The interest payments on the dinner I purchased for everyone in Vegas are finally due and this should just cover it.

Like I told Eric before the draft, please oh please, let me pick 7th or 8th. :)

Other Brad said...

8th wasn't a great place to pick.

For future reference I never want Eric to put me in his teams to advance analysis.

I am about to change "the gooch" to "the eric"

Eric Z said...

Hey, Italy and Portugal were there for the taking for you.

And as for my analysis, just call me the Peter King of soccer.