Jul 27, 2006

Top Five Dirty Little Addictions from this past week

5. Princess Leah's Line from Star Wars- Whenever someone is bitching at me (Ben), I've started to use Leah's line to Darth Vader when he pulls over her ship. "Lord Vader I should of known" in the most whinny voice is classic. I guess its much funnier in person than in writing.

4. Even better than Leah's line is the Emperor's line that Ben has nailed me on about 5-6 times over the past two days. "Only a Sith Lord speaks in absolutes". God this kills me everytime. And yes I know that we are big losers.

3. Text Messaging- I hate doing it, used to make fun of people doing it, and now fuck, I can't stop it.

2. Tivo- Look at this list of crap that I've been tivoing on a regular basis: The Hillz, Road Rules vs. Real World Fresh Meat, Project Runway, Monk, and Reno 911. God what crap.

1. Miracle Whip- I honestly put this on everything. Most recently I have mixed it in with my pasta sauce to give it a very tangy flavor.

3 comments:

The Dudeman said...

Wow Z, you and Beth should just share a tivo. I've got have of that crap on my DVR for her. Although she thankfully doesn't ask me to record Project Runway, Monk or Reno 911.

Eric Z said...

Mer, I'll give you Derek's phone # today so you can text each other.

You guys are a perfect match - even though you are different coasts, you share the same hours. Kermit gets up around 10, goes to bed around 2...

Buck Super Stereo said...

i have a line from star wars that i can't stop saying too....

"yousa people gonna die."

use that and see if anyone calls you out. it only makes them the bigger nerd. so you can tell them to return that junk right back to their oversized luggage space. er, trunk.