Jul 18, 2006

Quick Thoughts

1. I can't tell if this site is for real or not. They have enough legit photos and a big enough following that I'm sure that there is some validity to what they are posting (check out the shit about the ex Reds reliever and what the comments say about him). Anyway, its worth checking out just for some stupid pictures of LoDuca, Carl Everett, and Arroyo.

2. NEWS FLASH-THERE HAS BEEN A POST ON THE HEREFORD NINE...THERE HAS BEEN A POST ON HEREFORD NINE.

3. Funniest call in the middle of the night. Only some of you will find this funny, but two nights ago I get a call from Austin at 1:00am. He never calls me in the middle of the night, so I picked up thinking that it was important. And it was. He called to tell me that the girl he went out with that night used to date Justin Fargas. My response to him was, "Justin Fargas????? You mean the ex Raider? Hey he was my 2004 Madden League MVP. That's fucking awesome!!!!" He replied "I know, that's why I called." What would I do without good friends like this.

4. I had not one, but two female adjusters break their leg this week. What the fuck are the odds on that? I can't catch a break here.

No comments: