Jul 18, 2006

The new Casio Exilim

Finally purchased a digital camera, since I'm tired of passing up endless amounts dumbasses on the road and outside my place that I want to share with all of you!! Anyway, I figured I would post the pictures off the camera.

Here is the only good picture from Boca. There are several of me just sitting there drenched in sweat that I have left off for everyone's saftey.
This is basically my backyard. A nice little park that goes down to the ocean. The houses on the right are occupied by my boy Sugar Ray Leonard, Greg Maddux, and LC from Laguna Beach. Sugar Ray is the only man I have seen that makes running in a collared shirt and a sweater vest look cool. Ahhh, my lovely office. You can't see the big box of tissues that I have on my back desk, which needs to be refilled 2-3 times a month. And I still haven't had a chance to hang my diploma.
There's my bitch cleaning my patio. He's better than any illegal I could of gotten off the streets.
And here is the house that I'm looking to buy in Encinitas. 1 block off the beach, which should only be about $1.5 million.

No comments: