Oct 9, 2008

Biggest Loser


So I called Eric about his post below and threw out a challenge to him. Eric vs Layup in a Biggest Loser contest (since I couldn't do it at work). Loser has to pay for either a Columbus Blue Jacket or women's NCAA wager in March.
As always we encourage wagering on this, so below are the odds. I'm sure Lee, Jay, RRD, or Wiz will book the action.
Layup -720
Eric +600
Inside Gambling Note: My foot is healthy again and I'm starting to work out so I should be able to drop the weight pretty quickly. Also, I don't have three kids hanging all over me, so I have plenty of free time to work out. And finally, I know Eric's weakness, so Carol and I will be mailing him coupons for free Arby's roast beef sandwiches with extra horsey sauce.
Anyone else interested?

2 comments:

Wiz said...

Can I get in on this? I like the idea. Between now and Vegas trip.

mer said...

I'm tempted too.