Aug 10, 2007

Its been a long time

Some ramblings to hold you all over until the weekend.

  1. Somethings took place over the last two weeks where I felt the need to change my posting name and login. Depositions and lawsuits will do that to you. It starts to make you think what will attorney's ask me about?
  2. You know what gets under my skin? People that don't take responsibility for being ignorant. For example, someone buys a product they don't take the time to understand and then complains when that product doesn't deliver what they think it should. Its one thing to be upset at yourself for not taking the time to understand what the product can do for you, but its another thing to push all the blame onto someone else and take no ownership. "I went to Bestbuy and I asked the sales guy for a TV. He recommended one to me and when I got home I realized that it wasn't HD. That sales guy is an ass. Its all his fault that I bought a non HD TV. This is what our society has turned into for the most part. No one takes any ownership in anything that they do anymore.
  3. Bonds- I now view baseball records like I view football records. Who really cares? I cared about Bonds breaking the record as much as I cared about Marino breaking the TD record. I really don't give a shit. And I'm sure in upcoming years the baseball HOF will be in the same category with the football HOF. No one really cares about it.
  4. Be careful everyone, Eric is very sensitive right now. He is probably very upset with everyone on the blog for not doing their homework.

11 comments:

Eric Z said...

Sorry to hear abot your login.

No worries. I see that I have friends and family that is helping out with this problem, offering concrete and positive suggestions on what to do next, recos on possible lawyers.....

and then we have your response to my problem.

Layup said...

So I guess my two hours of conversation with you doesn't count, eh?

jorge blogsada said...

http://www.appliance.com/hearth/index.php

If Lil bonfire fire pit is an appliance how can't a christmas tree stand be one? Bottom line an appliance is an instrument adapted for a specific use. Frank Voila, what does a christmas tree stand do? Explain it this way. A Christmas tree will only stand if it's still in the ground, surrounded by Jesus' love, or in a stand. Taken to it's logical conclusion your insurance man is basically saying he won't insure Jesus' love or mother earth. Let's see some wicked pr firm explain that to Keith Olbermann. End of story.

Also layup may be the most ridiculous code name ever. Equally queer choices would have been squeeze play, hash mark, one-timer, and tie domi.

The Dudeman said...

I guess "Backdoor Action" was already taken, huh?

Eric Z said...

You found out I am sensitive? Wow. Next thing I know someone will tell me I am out of shape, too!

Yes, it is a character trait (some say flaw) that I have. Sorry, it is a bit of a weakness. So when this stressful time ends with you calling me irresponsible and basically an idiot, well, I not react well. It seems like you like to rub salt in wounds.

I'm sure your comment(s) would seem innocent a week from now, but we are a bit pissed off at the current time.

Eric Z said...

" I not react well."

I not be able to make sense, either.

Jorge: Perfect! Go after the God angle! I like it. This, with the Christmas Tree Stand appliance patent that Keith mentioned, is a good start. Thanks.

Layup said...

Rub salt in your wound? Um...ok. I was calling you irresponbile on the phone and you didn't have any problems with it. I provided you with possible solutions and issues with those solutions. Attorneys? Yes you can get one, but is it worth the cost. On coverage claims, the retainer would be very high. Do you not remember this? You could get Jorge Blogsada to represent you for the cost of 12 wings and a large pizza, but I'm not too sure if it would be wise. Have you talked with your agent yet? Maybe he could help you out, but he is probably useless. Do you not remember this? Have you even received a coverage disclaimer yet? It would be wise to first see what the insurance company is going to do. Do you not remember this?

Yes I know that you are sensitive, but the reaction that I received from my little comment was unjustified, prompting me to post something I probably wouldn't have if not provoked. I know that my advice is not what you want to hear, but it is realistic.

I have a lot more to say, but I really think it would do more harm than good right now. Thank goodness Lee, RRD, and Wiz are at a bachelor party right now and won't be able to comment until after you have calmed down, because I would expect something a little more rough than me calling you a #6.

PS: You're fat. :)

Eric Z said...

I won't go into your latest post, but all will be forgiven/apologized with another A's win tonight.

Buck Super Stereo said...

a few things....

1) an internet spat is always fun to observe. i love it when comic geeks at the newsarama forums go at one another. great passive fun.

2) an internet spat between bros about one's thin skin comes off as very 'mo-ish.

3) i admit that i'm out of the loop on what's code and whatnot in the gang circles, but that is one ridiculous handle there z.

4) real estate be damned, jorge is wasting his law degree. go summons someone, fool!

5) sack up, ezahn. after seeing that your feelings were hurt, i'm considering deleting my post on your essay assignment.

Eric Z said...

" 'mo-ish " ?

Is this a contraction for emo-ish? So you are comparing me to Will Leitch?

Uh, I think that's a compliment. So - gee, thanks.

I'm so out of it.

jorge blogsada said...

Oh eric, it's as if you've never even heard of curr. And who the fug is will leitch?