Mar 5, 2013

Guangzhou Subway

Hello! We are back from a good 6 week layoff! I have about 15-20 blog topics to post about; it's just been very diffivult to find the time to sit down and compose a semi-coherent post.

I am in Bangkok this week, so access to the Blogspot pages are free and easy. (It is almost impossible to post on the blog when I am traveling within China, as I don't have a separate VPN set up on my work computer).

So let's start the blogging again with this doozy of a picture found on this weblink. Thanks to Jon for forwarding on this link to me - and he asks me to verify if this is true or not. I have not seen something this blatent in China (yet), but this occurence doesn't surprise me at all.

Reader activity #1: What exactly is the guard thinking?

Reader activity #2: (from the link): Is he pooping in the "recyclable" part of the trash bin? Is that the correct etiquette? Let's ask Carolyn Hax.......

1 comment:

mer said...

This is exactly what I've been waiting for...