Mar 9, 2013

Craps Problem

Woke up at 4:00am because of the kids, but couldn't get back to sleep because I need help with a major issue.

Here's the problem. Craps wagering.  Eric's thought on the entry amounts are on point with Craps so I will enter in with $1K and do a pass line with triple odds, one come bet with triple odds, and one come bet with double odds  I'm good with stopping at 2 come bets at the start.  But I'm struggling on my next steps after I hit a come bet.  Do I put another Come bet out, or do I replace the one I just hit with a place bet?  I feel like I'm losing some momentum if I just put back out another come bet, and I don't know how much to put on the place bet?   18? 24? 30?  

Now I realize that my new strategy will limit my losses as well as limit my win totals when the table turns hot.   The last couple of years I have come to a point where when the table gets hot and I can't at least double my entry, I'm not too happy.  But the limitless come bet strategy doesn't allow me to play for the length of time I'm wanting this time around. So I think I'm ok, but just can't get comfortable with that next wagering move.  Thoughts?

No comments: