Feb 27, 2008

This COULD be it

Well, right now Laura is having contractions at almost ten minute intervals. They are pretty strong, but not completely regular so we are waiting on going to the hospital. It seems like baby #2 is going to be coming sooner rather than later.

And reason #1,002,385 why it is better to be a guy - I am blogging while she is dealing with painful contractions. ;)

I will try and post some pics if this does happen. We haven't told anyone the baby's name yet, but I will tell you the initials will be LND. Any guesses out there??

3 comments:

Schillzilla said...

False start.... It didn't happen last night. Guess I gooched it.

Layup said...

I know I'm a terrible friend, since I can't remember if you are having a boy or a girl. So here are two names:

Boy- Lonny Nicholas- A shout out to the Pounder and the guy who started a riot at the Monte Carlo bar after hitting the game winner shot.
Girl- Lexi Natalya- Locking her in to be one of the greatest strippers of her generation. And yes, I know I will have three girls and I will be subject to these types of comments. I'm prepared.

Schillzilla said...

at 5:01 PM EST Layla Nevada Danielian was born. 21 inches 8.5 pounds - a chnuky little girl