Feb 3, 2008

Solid!

Well, P&G made its first ever Super Bowl ad tonight....

(it was the talking stain, for Tide, in case you didn't see it.)

And as for a P&Ger, I liked it. Made me laugh. Don actually works in that business, so I'd love to hear what he thinks.

Some random comments on the commercial from our favorite commenters at deadspin.com:

"OK, nice work Tide. That actually made me laugh"
"That coffee stain has already said more intelligent things than Buck"
"P&G, fire the entire ad agency over the Tide commerical. Don't wait - do it now"
"Huh. Talking stain followed by camera shot of Giselle. I'm not sure what they are trying to tell me here."
" 'coffee stain depicted'? Was there a chance we would confuse it for a chocolate stain and offend the cocoa industry? What the hell?"
" mytalkingstain.com? Oooh, Obama is pulling out all the tricks against the Clintons."

No comments: