Mar 30, 2009

Sports weekend

What a weekend for sports. As I'm trying to still get over this flu or whatever it is, I spent most of the weekend watching golf, men's and women's basketball, NBA, and even Curling. Some highlights of my viewing action below:

  1. Men's Basketball: I was on fire this weekend for gambling. I couldn't do anything wrong. I think I only got two games wrong. I even nailed the MSU money line against Louisville which was very nice. Should be a great Final 4 with a hopeful UConn vs. UNC final.
  2. Women's Basketball: What a comeback for the Lady Terps. Thought that all was lost for them.
  3. Golf: I am having the worst year for picking golfers as I'm 117 out of 128. Its come down to poor decisions once I've narrowed it down to two golfers. I have consistently picked the wrong guy. For example, I had Sean O'Hair and Oliver Wilson as my last two golfers for the Arnold Palmer tourney this past weekend. I ended up going with Oliver Wilson, which now that I look back might of been the best thing. If I had O'Hair and had to watch him collapse against Tiger I probably would of burnt down my house out of anger. What an amazing Sunday for Tiger.
  4. Curling: Watched the ladies semi's matchup of Denmark vs Canada on Sunday after golf. I can watch this all day. Might be my favorite Olympic Sport.
  5. NBA: I'm really looking forward to the playoffs this year. The East should be very entertaining with the West taking a back seat this year.

No comments: