Mar 17, 2009

One Day Left

Jesus, I'm so busy today. So much stuff to wrap up before I go. Below are some of the additional brackets and info on the games this weekend.

Women's Bracket: Such huge value nested in these match ups. Its sad that everyone has something to add when wager on this. Purdue, MD, Santa Barbara, San Diego St, Rutgers, and Xavier. RRD, any info about the lady Cavs?

NIT: Ahhh, the NIT. Allows for additional wagers outside of the NCAA tourney. A lot of gems, but also a lot of opportunity for panic wagers. Nothing like thinking that you are all done for the day and then seeing some NIT wagers still remaining. PANIC PANIC PANIC, MUST GET ANOTHER WAGER IN!!!!!!

CBI: Sucks that they will only have games on the 17th and 18th. So if anyone needs anything, please let me know and I can place a wager. Looks as if I will be out there around 4:00pm.

1 comment:

RRD said...

UVA covers in G1, loses G2.