Jun 11, 2008

US Open


Please....please Mr. Ogilvy. I beg you. Please don't let us down this weekend. After last Sunday with the evil fucking Tim Clark triple boging the first hole and then going on to shot a 76 and totalling screwing us I.....sorry, where was I. Oh, so we are in 8th place and need to move up and make sure that the mean ole Wiz doesn't catch us. He's an asshole that constantly tries to put the reverse gooch on my brother and I. If you can win or even come in second after Tiger, I would be forever grateful. Thank you.

2 comments:

Eric Z said...

Damn you - now I have Olivia Newton John's "Please Mr. Please" in my head....

Please, Mr., please, don't play B-17
It was our song, it was his song, but it's over
Please, Mr., please, if you know what I mean
I don't ever wanna hear that song again

Eric Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.