Jun 10, 2008

Finals

Seriously, would anyone like to wager against Bennet Salvatore or Joey Crawford or Leon Wood officiating tonights game 3 in LA???? Vegas wouldn't even offer a line on that.

I freely admit that the Celts got buckets of home cooking in the last game. Leon Powe turned into Karl Malone in his prime and was drawing fouls at an incredible rate. Meanwhile some guy named Kobe drove the lane multiple times and didn't get anything. There were also a couple of plays were Garnett could have been called for fouls contesting shots inside, but they let it go. Overall, I thought game 1 was the best officiated game I have seen in the playoffs. Unfortunately, game 2 was more what we come to expect in the NBA.

I bet three Celtic starters will be on the bench with two fouls by the 8:00 in the 2nd Quarter. Kobe will go to the line at least 16 times and the Lakers will win big. Still I say Celtics in 6.

No comments: