Mar 13, 2006

Vegas

T minus 2 days!!!! I'm getting so jacked for the trip. I don't know if its because I get to gamble with Lee and my brother or if its because I excited to play some poker at the Monte. It is definately not due to college basketball. Will I wager this week on the games? Maybe. I'll take some of the 11-6 and 12-5 moneylines, but other than that, I'm probably going to pass on all of the other action. Maybe a couple of $11 wagers to keep things interesting, but not much more than that.

On the other hand, going to the WBC games really has me super excited about baseball. For those of you who are interested, here are the updated over/unders on wins for baseball this year. These are for real, so give me a call if you are interested in any of these. What do I like? Hmmm. I like the under in the Cards and Angels, and love the over for Seattle and the Padres. Cleveland at 88.5? That's probably perfect.

NEW YORK YANKEES 98.0
ST LOUIS CARDINALS 94.0
CHICAGO WHITE SOX 93.5
BOSTON RED SOX 92.5
LOS ANGELES ANGELS 91.0
OAKLAND ATHLETICS 90.0
NEW YORK METS 90.0
CLEVELAND INDIANS 88.5
ATLANTA BRAVES 88.0
TORONTO BLUE JAYS 86.0
CHICAGO CUBS 86.0
LOS ANGELES DODGERS 85.5
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 84.5
HOUSTON ASTROS 83.5
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 83.0
TEXAS RANGERS 81.5
MINNESOTA TWINS 80.5
MILWAUKEE BREWErS79.5
SAN DIEGO PADRES 78.5
DETROIT TIGERS 76.5
BALTIMORE ORIOLES 76.5
WASHINGTON NATIONALS 76.0
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS 74.5
PITTSBURGH PIRATES 74.0
SEATTLE MARINERS 74.0
CINCINNATI REDS 72.0
TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS 71.0
COLORADO ROCKIES 68.5
FLORIDA MARLINS 63.0
KANSAS CITY ROYALS 62.0

3 comments:

Eric Z said...

Derek:

Does that same source have NFL over/unders for 2006? If so, please post. Thanks!

Eric Z said...

I should have put this in the earlier comment, but...

I am completely excited about this trip as well. It's a combo of things, like (in no order)
1) NCAA Basketball
2) Golfing with Mer and Don
3) Introducing Don to Vegas
4) Craps with Derek (and Don "Mr. $80,000" too)
5) BJ
6) Making fun of Derek playing roulette
7) Doing the over/under in-game projections for Leland

What do we have now? 52 hours until the plane leaves.
That means every hour I can count a card in the deck
(Ace of Diamonds...Ace of Clubs...)
and when I get to the King of Spades, we're on the plane.

dzahn07 said...

Eric,

Please show some respect and call it the wheel!!!