Dec 16, 2009

Wow. That's all I can say about this entire kid thing. Instead of writing this long post and having all the current parents just say "I told you so" the best way I can describe what is going on in my world right now is relate this situation to the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan. Two nights ago I woke up and walked into the living room and then everything went to slow motion. Baby crying, dirty diapers everywhere, Carol crying on the couch, and I think one of our cats was walking by me dragging the corpse of a dead mouse.

2 comments:

Schillzilla said...

Welcome to the club!! Now think about having a toddler you need to chase down while this chaos is going on. Actually don't think about that, your head will probably explode.

The next three to four months will suck, although you will get used to it a few weeks in. And before you know it....VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laurad said...

Enough about you, Layup. What is your baby's name? And how about some pictures?