Sep 22, 2009

Obama

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about Obama on here for over two weeks. I just wanted to post something quick on Obama.

Why is everyone up in arms about him being on TV and trying to get his message out about Healthcare? I think he understands how divided the country is over Healthcare and he is doing his part as the leader of our country to get out there to sell his message. This is rule number one in change management. Its one thing to disagree with his message, but its another to complain about him over communicating his message.

I think we can all agree that Bush was the exact opposite. So many of the politicians these days make a decision and then hunker down and not communicate. That's just terrible leadership. While I don't agree with some of the Healthcare ideas from Obama, I do applaud him for getting out there and trying to at least communicate his message.

1 comment:

4micah said...

Because he's campaigning, and he's trying to sway the arguement with smooth talk and half truths. He never provides specifics about anything, just ideology & rheotoric. He plays lip service and talks about compromise with Republicans, but never actually follows through with any of it (Olympia Snow doesn't count). He needs to stop talking, and start doing. If his doing is not what people want, then he needs to change his plans or admit defeat.