May 31, 2009

Joe Jirsa, Marines, and The Hills

Quiet a combo eh? Onto an explaination of the title:

  1. So my old friend Ghettor was in town this weekend and we went down to San Diego to meet up with Robbie. For those of you that don't know, Ghettor and Robbie were the Don and Mike before they Don and Mike joined us on the Vegas trips. A crazy duo that pulled off 24-36 hour gambling sprees that would end up in some crazy ending like the time they ended up at the Plaza and stole the Houdini relics and brought them back to the Monte Carlo. Anyway I get down to San Diego and guess who calls Robbie and wants to chat with me. Joe Jirsa. Yes he is alive...and just graduated from University of Maryland.
  2. Went to Oceanside to go see Terminator late night. Something about watching a movie with a bunch of 18 year old Marines that is somewhat weird. They were all drinking beers but they were all very quiet. And they were laughing at what I thought were pretty decent action scenes.
  3. So what did everyone think about the season finale of The Hills. I thought I was done with the show but they are now bringing my girl Kristen for next season. Love it.

No comments: