Feb 10, 2009

54

That is the magic number that I came up with using Lee's magical spreadsheet. What does this represent? The number of hours I will be gambling come March. And I thought I didn't have enough gambling time.

So with my reduced budget, I need to find more downtime.

I can work out, but since I love to gamble and drink in the morning, that might not work.

I may play two rounds of golf. Eh....not a big fan of that.

I might go to Prize is Right. Yes, but it won't be that fun alone.

I might drink alone in the room. Ah, Billy Nogle style. Maybe.

I might go back to playing poker. There we go. That's what I got to do. That's the plan.

5 comments:

mer said...

I hate to say this but I think we're going to Price is Right. I used to love that show. I'm sure Eric does.

skeetskeet11 said...

I was going to say the same thing. Not sure that you would be alone if you went to TPIR. Eric is a lock, Wiz and I are high probables, and now it looks like Mer is in.

laurad said...

Who's going to make our matching group t-shirts?

Layup said...

Skeetskeet,

I actually believe its only going to be Jay, Laura, and myself since you guys are too busy playing golf and such.

laurad said...

Looks like there are 3 times:

Thurs @ 2
Fri @ 7:30
Sat @ 2

Not sure any of those will work...Thurs is 1st day of games, Fri is dinner, and Sat is Cabana day.