Apr 10, 2010

Random Notes


- Sorry, I just don't love the Masters when 31 people are under par. I don't like majors where if someone shoots 73, they are out of contention. Give me Augusta where -6, -7 wins - not -12, -13 or more (like it's going to be this year).


- F&J Poll: If you had to choose for the Masters Chairman for life, who is it? Hord or Hootie?

I'm a traditionalist - I love the Hord Hardin era (1980-1991). He was so uncomfortable in front of the camera it made the opening 15 minutes of Augusta to be can't miss TV.

- The upstairs of our house had this fog over it on Wednesday night. It made it very hard to sleep, given the intense odor of the fog that covered the upstairs.
What was it? Bug spray? No, Freddie got some Tag body spray in his stocking for Christmas and used it after his shower - without supervision. I swear he emptied half the can Wednesday night.

No comments: