Apr 1, 2009

I love Technology

I realized a couple of weeks ago I was falling behind in technology. My wireless and wifi laptop was no longer able to keep up with my needs. So last night I purchased an iphone. Tried out the Verizon Curve and it really was a piece of crap. So for $50 more, why not get the iphone. This will allow me to finally do the following:

  • Stop using the company dime for my personal cell phone use. I average around 500 text a month which is costing the company some extra money. Also my Internet usage is pretty high on my phone which is even worse.
  • Gambling: First thing I did on my iphone was set VIP sports as my home page. I am now fully operational. No longer calling Eric to place my wagers during the week. Also I will be able to load up the Wizard of Odds website and play craps in the middle of my interviews or meetings now.
  • Fantasy Baseball: Loaded up and ready to check box scores and everything for this season's
  • Email: Now I will be able to check my email during the weekend, which has always been bothering me.

1 comment:

RRD said...

There is a new Masters app. out, I recommend.