Apr 5, 2009

Interpret this one...


So my dream the other night involved me playing craps by myself in Vegas - at the Mirage, I think. (It certainly didn't look like the Mirage, however). I started betting the horn - and winning! - and then pressing, and winning!

By the 5th or 6th horn roll in a row (where I had $25, $30 on the horn) where I won, the dealers/pit boss were trying to freeze me. They would inspect the dice, stall in passing the dice over to me...it literally took 2 minutes between rolls as they tried to freeze me. I was "hot".

No matter. I kept rolling the 2s, 12s, and 3s - and my "Horn High Ace Deuce" kept hitting. Several bystanders came up and was perplexed, since I kept losing my pass line bet but was celebrating like Amy Alcott at the Dinah Shore.

Oh yeah, one more thing. They paid me in Monopoly Money. I distinctly remember being handed a blue $50 bill after one of the hits.
We need more Vegas recap posts - Wiz ? Leland? I need to put up a summary of what did and did not work on the trip - sometime later this week.

3 comments:

skeetskeet11 said...

Mine should be forthcoming shortly. I talked to Wiz about it over the weekend and have some thoughts.

Sweet said...

You have to talk to Wiz before you can post your thoughts?

Layup said...

Heard VIP is paying out in monopoly money