Sep 8, 2008

Can't Wait For March Madness!

I can't believe we are already in the sporting doldrums of February. The Super Bowl has ended, pitchers and catchers are just reporting, so baseball is still a ways away. Even the NBA players don't really care about these games right now. We are just waiting for March Madness and then baseball's Opening Day to bring the sports calendar back to a more exciting place.

What's that? Its still September?? Football season didn't just end? Hmm. Thats strange, because it sure feels like it...

1 comment:

Layup said...

Let's welcome in the Matt Cassell era.

And I think I've taken over the Madden curse. My first round draft picks over the last three years in my one league has either flopped or got injured during the first couple of weeks. I took Brady in the first round this year. Typical.