Dec 15, 2007

A huge dump....

Once again I'm sorry for not posting more. Sort of in a little bit of depressed and sick. My job is going shitty, I can't pick college basketball to save my life, and I can't kick this little cold.

Eric in Bangkok: I can honestly tell you that I sorely miss my brother. I never realized how much we talked. We probably talked twice a day about random shit. Who am I going to call when Cal-Northridge gets hammered by St. Marys?

Danny Haren: I'm really bummed. Probably the top pitcher on the market behind Santana and all we get are prospects? He has three years left that were super cheap. Jury is still out on the prospects, but I'm sure we could of gotten something better than prospects. But as always I will have to blindly trust Beane to do what is best.

Bonds: There was a huge scare that the A's were going to sign Bonds and I was prepared to boycott the A's if they did. Actually, the entire Athletics Nation was prepared to so. Cancel my XM, MLB package, and cancel any trips to the bay area.

College FB: I'm very proud of the atmosphere I have created at work with college football. I have hired recent grads from UCLA, USC, Cal, Oregon St, Penn St, Florida, Ohio St, and Notre Dame. It has sort of made the Terps useless in any conversation, but there was so much shit talking going on in the office going down the stretch.

Martin O'Malley: What the heck is going on? They passed the largest tax hike in Maryland's history in November? The only time ever in any state where they raised the income, sales, and business tax all in the same year? Wow.

Arnold: Oh, and its just not O'Malley. Arnold has vowed to raise the payroll tax by 6% in efforts to implement his statewide Healthcare plan. Not too sure how this will go over as this is the second time in the same year he has tried to get universal healthcare coverage.

Presidential Candidate: I'm really interested in Eric's posts about the race. I can honestly tell you that I have no idea who I'm going to vote for. I have zero interest in any Republican candidate and really not to interested in the Obama-Hillary race.

Mitchel Report: These athletes are stupid. Paying for roids with a check? What the fuck? And David Justice is weak. I really liked him when he was with Oakland, but his response was so weak. Does anyone remember when the LA Times suggested that Bo Jackson took Roids, and Bo came out and stated that he was preparing to file a lawsuit for slander, and the LA Times retracted the statement along with an apology. So for any player who doesn't do this is guilty. Sorry. Don't tell me an attorney wouldn't take that case on a contingency.

No comments: