Nov 15, 2006

Football update

Here are the long-awaited results and standings of teh Derek v Eric challenge:

Derek:
before week 8: he was 50-61-1.
Week 8: 10-6
Week 9: 11-6 (one extra game)
Week 10: 9-7

Overall: 80-80-1.

Eric:
before week 8: 58-48-6
Week 8: 5-11
Week 9: 8-8
Week 10: 9-7

Overall: 80-74-6, up 2 1/2 games.

Derek - do you want to take a pass this weekend since we will be in Vegas?

And I expect an apology from you after you compare me to Saddam, yet wonder why "for some reason decide(s) to root against me." (See Derek Rant, 10/16).

5 comments:

dzahn07 said...

Nope. No apology. Also, there is no break from the games. Why? Why would we do that? Get your picks up.

Eric Z said...

Ok - but you are always the one who can't get them in on time.

"oooh, my computer won't post"

"oooh, I got up late, so I'll post my picks at 9:15 for 9:00 games"

So don't worry - my picks will be here.

dzahn07 said...

Yup, you are right on that one. I'm late with my posting. But I call you and tell you this, so you know that I'm not cheating. And you have never had a problem with this before, so bringing it up now makes no sense. Has something changed? Are you saying that I cheat? And what does any of this have to do with Vegas?

The Dudeman said...

Settle down, Zahn boys. Can't we all just get along?

Eric Z said...

No, no accusations... just it seems hard for you to post on time, so I thought I'd give you a break if you needed it.