Nov 1, 2006

A couple of belated items.

Been so busy I forgot some things:

1. Happy belated B-Day to Jay and his son Luke. My mom still has Luke's present at the house and is hounding me on when I'm going to get it out of there. By the time I eventually get it to Luke, he will be old enough to use the poker chips I got him.

2. How did we all let this slip through? I'm ashamed. With Eric, Lee, Jay, Jon, and I, none of us mentioned that Bob Barker is retiring? Shame on all of us.

3. Had a request to route some traffic over to our old blog site by Jorge Blogsada:

Hey, can i get some credit for posting on everyone's 2nd favorite blog? There's a little surprise waiting for everyone brave enough to travel down the internet's darkest alley.

I can't wait to start blogging over there when I have to complain about my soon to be wife. Only me, Ben, and Jorge will read it.

Good Day

No comments: