Nov 11, 2006

The Ace of Spades

Now that Saddam is on his way out, we have a new target. This is my enemy!!! Yes he looks friendly enough, but it is coming down to crunch time in our little competition.

Eric: 71-67-6
Derek: 71-73-1

Now, we need a little clarification on the rules of the contest. Is it the person with the most wins, or is it the person with the best winning percentage?

Before I get onto the picks, can I just say that I love Harrison Ford!!! Watching Star Wars/Empire/Jedi on HBO this morning and its just amazing to see that the only real difference between the old trilogy and the new trilogy is Harrison Ford.

And this brings me to my next little subject. Whenever I drive and I'm being a little too aggressive, I always tell my passenger "Hang on Chewy" and its usually Ben, Jon, or someone like that who will always respond with a Chewy yell or at least chuckles. Well now that Carol is the main person riding shotgun, she gets a little offended when I call her Chewy. She wants me to call her Leiah, but I can't since she never rides shotgun, unless its Chewy driving, but since I'm Han, then she's got to be Chewy. The wedding was almost called off as I went through this explanation with her.

Anyway, onto the picks:

Terps -3.5
S Florida -10
PSU Under 45
BC -29.5
Arkansas -5.5
Washington -19
ND -11.5
ND Over 54
Uconn +8
Illinois -3
Wake +8.5
Clemson -18.5
UCLA +2
USC -8.5

I hate all the pro games this week.
Chicago Pickem
Ravens -7

8 comments:

jorge blogsada said...

I like to pretend you're lando and I'm the alien mumbles guy. But then again are we really pretending?

dzahn07 said...

I got nothing done this morning due to the Star Wars marathon. God I love those movies.

jorge blogsada said...

pwnage.

Other Brad said...

I think winning percentage. If you went with most wins than you wouldn't need to be counting Push's.

I guess that question will make a nice conversation over Thanksgiving dinner.

dzahn07 said...

No, its cool either way. I was just wondering that's all. Thanks Captian Zahn

Schillzilla said...

It has to be winning percentage. If you just look at total wins you would be saying that Lenny Wilkins was a better coach than Red Aureback.

Eric Z said...

Jay: Um, isn't that right? Lenny is THE MAN!

Eric Z said...

I had to do a double take on that picture. I first wondered "Why does Derek have a picture of a young George Allen on the blog??"

Oh -that's me....