May 3, 2012

Just my luck

Two Fridays ago, Freddie had an event at school in the late morning, so I decided to stay home until 10 and then head to his school. Lucky for me, that was a Thursday night back in the US - and it was Game 3 (I think) of the Caps-Bruins! After putting the kids on the bus at 7:30 am (7:30 pm), I got back to the apartment for faceoff....

30 minutes later, there was rumbling outside as a storm was approaching. A big storm. Black clouds surrounding 50% of the sky.

These storms that we are having this spring can be pretty intimidating. Here is a photo from our apartment at 8 in the morning.

Unfortunately, this storm knocked out our satellite reception for 1 1/2 hours, and I missed most of the first and second period. So my plan to watch the game was foiled......

No comments: