Jan 16, 2012

Two people care about this....

God I have to get acclimated to the Big 12 quickly. College sports is all they care about down here. Kansas vs Baylor is all anyone could talk about today.

I was asked in front of 150 people today, which local college I would follow. I wanted to say who cares about your fly over conference, but I couldn't. I said that I won some money this year on K St football so I'm partial to them, but I'm really curious about KU basketball. That did not go over well at all. Then someone asked "Well what about Missouri" which I responded "What about them?" Everyone looked angry. I then joked that I'll cheer for the only college that can win a championship....Pitt St. That got a laugh and I quickly asked for another question.

Found out today that one of my female managers played on the Purdue golf team from 2001-2004. She has a fathead of Drew Brees in a Purdue uniform in her office which just looks weird. Asked her if she wanted to come to vegas to play golf with some other purdue grads and she asked when did they graduate. I estimated that it was in 93, and she said, Wow, why are you hanging out with such old men and I said I ask myself that same question every year. HA! Loved it.

2 comments:

Sweet said...

Wow, exactly what did I do?

Sweet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.