Jan 10, 2012

Me and Mike Gundy

Well, I guess today is officially the day I can imitate Mike Gundy and actually be telling the truth!

Short clip of Gundy
Here's the long version, the 3 minute press conference.

I'm always fascinated to see who shares my birthday. For the longest time, it seems that there were only a few celebrities that shared my birthday:

Rod Stewart
Pat Benatar (boy, those two names explain a lot, don't they? -ed)
George Foreman
Wille McCovey

Now I've finally found a few more names to add to that list:

Jake Delhomme (1975) - maybe this explains why I was so excited when he was named our starting QB in 2010.

Glenn Robinson (1973) - the Big Dog. Where is he now?

Doug E Doug (1969) - does he qualify as a star?
and finally

Chris H E Smith (1979).
Don't know who he is? Well, read this and it will make you want to jump.

1 comment:

SteveB said...

I always knew you were the Mac Daddy . . . or is that the Daddy Mac?