Nov 3, 2008

Election Eve Prediction/Lines

OK folks, post your predictions here!

Here are the lines for tomorrow - so post your predictions or post what you think are good wagers considering these lines.

Electoral Vote Count
Obama -93.5
McCain +93.5

Popular Vote Percentage
Obama -5.8
McCain +5.8

Money Line
Obama -800
McCain +650

Popular Vote Proposition - Total of Barr and Nader Vote Combined
Over 3.4%
Under 3.4%

Total Democratic Seats in Senate - after Tuesday Night
Over 57.5
Under 57.5

(Current Total: 51. Total will include Sanders (I-VT) and Lieberman (I-CT).

Total Democratic Seats in House - after Tuesday Night
Over 264.5
Under 264.5

(Current total: 235, with 1 vacancy).

My thoughts: Obama will win, handily but not a huge landslide. Something like 310-228. He'll win by 5%.

3 comments:

Schillzilla said...

Since Obama won Dixville Notch in a landslide, I think that spells doom for McCain. I'll lay the electoral votes. If you are McCain, and you can't get 21 rural white people to vote for you, who are you going to get? I think Obama has TV ads running in Prescott AZ at this point.

Sarah Palin - we hardly knew ye. Good riddance. Enjoy your talk show, fox analyst role, or whatever you are going to do now. I will just enjoy you being out of the lower 48.

laurad said...

Nice gooch, Jay.

Layup said...

Ron Paul in 2012.