Feb 21, 2007

Vegas planning

OK - this post is for planning for the Vegas trip coming up. Lot of questions to be answered:

1) Right now, we have 8 people in for the trip, with 4 or 5 being there Wed night.
So does that mean 2 rooms or 3? I expect Mr. Derek "Eleanor Roosevelt" to speak up on this one.

2) Golf - how many rounds? I don't know if I want to play 2 rounds. Derek- want to take my place on one of those rounds with Wiz, Don, and Mike?

3) Dinner - any ideas or thoughts for dinner for any night?

3 comments:

4micah said...

I will be playing 0 golf, lots of Pai Gao, never betting on Eric's women's hoops "lock", and would like to spend at least 1 full day in the sports book drinking free beer & betting on games all day (no women's). I'll also only be eating Chopotle...

Don said...

I was thinking of something a bit more upscale than Chipotle for Friday and possibily Saturday.

Flay's would be nice (need to remove than bitter after taste from last year)

Le Bouchon (dress code might eliminate this option)

Note, I will pass on all steak houses this year (so if you don't want to be seen with me, do that)

Layup said...

OK, I'll make reservations at Flays for 9:00pm (after all the games)

For the second dinner we can go local at the Mirage and do Fins (high end chineese food) or go to the Venetian for some high end Italian food. Let me know.