Nov 26, 2021

Week 12- Thanksgiving Week

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Didn't have time to put together the normal Vegas Recap this week.  Work has been crazy, and our house renovations are almost done, and we have family in town.  Eric loved this week.  He loved all of the college basketball tournaments that delivered weekday afternoon basketball leading up to Thanksgiving.   I remember all of the texting at 7am PST on Monday-Wednesday to get all of our wagers set for the early afternoon.   We would have money on 75% of the games. It was a degenerates dream.  

For the first time ever, I didn't bet on a single basketball game this week. Nor did I bet on a single game on Thanksgiving.  I watched only a little bit of the Raiders-Cowboys game and was disgusted by the refs once again. It really is becoming hard to gamble and watch these games anymore.  

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and will have a full write up next week.  I'll be with Wiz in Vegas on Wednesday, so that should be fun. 

Best Bets and Supercontest:

Texans

Redskins

Broncos

Eagles

Steelers

No comments: