Feb 8, 2012

Calling all Butch Harmons out there

Well, this ought to get the comments flowing.

Over the Christmas holiday, we went to Sanya - the southernmost island in China- and I took Freddie (who is now 10, almost 11) golfing. He played about 12 or 13 complete holes, scoring legitimate 8's or 9's on most of them. it was a lot of fun - that's just about the age I was when I first went on a real course with my dad...... (ah, the fine Pine Ridge GC in East Lansing, MI....)

Anyway, for your pleasure, you can compare and contrast the swings here. Freddie's ball went about 120-130 yards down the middle. I was impressed.

My foot slipped on my swing, so we don't need to talk about where it landed.


1 comment:

RRD said...

Who was doing the commentary on the first video? Dottie Pepper?

I'm all for a good waggle, but let it rip, Sergio.