Jul 7, 2010

Decision Time

Dear LeBron,

I’m not going to watch your TV show on Thursday evening because my wife already told me your answer. (There is no way this guy drags out this story, then books a 1 hour TV show to kick Cleveland in the mouth) You are staying in Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers. To that I say Thank You.

As we look forward to the future, let me start with this …I forgive you for quitting during the Celtics series. Before you say anything, just stop. We all know you quit. Every sports writer in America is afraid to call you out on that one. Before you start talking about your stats in the last 2 games, you can get a triple double whenever you want, but that doesn’t mean your team will win. Bottom line, you didn’t do enough. I’m glad you realize the fans of Chicago or New York would eat you alive.

I have no idea what occurred in the locker room to turn off the fire. Whatever, whomever, the cancer, make sure its gone by the time camp opens.

4 comments:

Eric Z said...

Ummmm......Don?

You are a Cleveland fan. How can you actaully convince yourself that LeBron is staying?

He is doing a 1-hour special to show the world how much $$/interest he can make if he moves to New York. He's donating this proceeds from this special to charity. He can make as much from this one-hour of milking the media than he can from one month in Cleveland.

He is showing the world how much more omnipresent he can be - and wants to be - by being in New York.

This special is goign to be shot from Greenwich, CT. Not Akron. Not the Q. Connecticut.

He's going to New York. Period.

Layup said...

And this is why we all need to be on twitter. He is going to Miami as of this morning.

mer said...

Dream on. He's not staying in Cleveland. The reason he booked an hour special is because his ego is as big as the Terminal Tower. Good riddance, loser..

Wiz said...

He is going to Miami, my boy Micky Arison (Carnival CCL) filed me in last night.