Jun 7, 2009

Pathetic?

I checked the on-line wagering site this weekend - and noticed lines for the WNBA for Saturday. Opening Day had arrived - and a full schedule of 6 games were on tap!

And yes, after doing 5 minutes worth of research, I was a perfect 3-0 on Saturday on the WNBA, and followed that up with a 1-1-1 performance on Sunday.

Mind you, I don't actaulyl WATCH the WNBA, but this may be a nice summertime diversion before the NFL comes rolling around again.

So- WNBA wagering - is this a pathetic new low for me? Or does it make me crazy.....crazy like a fox?

3 comments:

4micah said...

Crazy like the Lady Red Foxes of Marist perhaps...

Layup said...

Actual text I received from Eric this weekend:

"How many minutes are there in a quarter in the wbna?"

This could only mean Eric was looking into the over/unders. WOW.

If I had any self control I would wager on the wnba, but I know that I would start watching these games, and I just can't do that to myself. Work out tonight? No, I have to watch the Sparks vs the Shock. I JUST KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN!!! I started watching European Golf and Soccer because of this.

Layup said...

By the way, the Shock are a layup tonight. The crowd is going to be pumped and the team just lost on the road. No way will they lose two in a row.