Apr 23, 2011

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to all! It's hard to set up an Easter Egg hunt in an apartment complex, so we went downstairs to one of the common areas to hide eggs. In this pciture, there are 40 eggs.... boy, did I get some strange looks from the Chinese residents when I was hiding the eggs....

Just off the screen to the left, there is a door to the Children's playroom; I put two eggs right at the base of the door for Martin to find. Just as we started the Easter Egg Hunt, a cleaning lady arrive to clean that room.

After 10 seconds of the Easter Egg Hunt, the egg tally was:

Freddie 0
Warren 0
Martin 0
Cleaning Lady 2

The hunt was suspended for 30 seconds as I tried to convince the lady that the eggs were not trash and she needs to put them down.

Today we are having an Easter BBQ over another ex-pat's place; they were planning it last weekend at a dinner, and one of the quotes from the host was:

"What goes better with Easter than shots of Malibu?"

I think I will like this party tonight!

No comments: